2. Eligibility for Membership b-connected.com wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of b-connected.com under this User Agreement or at law, b-connected.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if B-connected.com believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by b-connected.com. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
3. a. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
b. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
5. Electronic Communications You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. B-connected.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
6. Amendments to this User Agreement You acknowledge and agree that B-connected.com shall endeavour to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that B-connected.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
7. The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers. Membership on the Site is free. B-connected.com may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in your country's currency. You must pay all fees payable to B-connected.com (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 15 days of the date of any invoice to you from B-connected.com with a valid payment method as set out in our Fees & Credit Policy . In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to B-connected.com, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of B-connected.com under this User Agreement or at law, B-connected.com without liability reserves the right to: issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question. Temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 7 calendar days of B-connected.com issuing a warning to you. B-connected.com also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to B-connected.com for accounts over 30 days past due, invoice you for a fixed late payment fee (as set out in our Fees and Credit Policy from time to time). or take any steps B-connected.com considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
8. The B-connected payment system means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or partly online through the B-connected.com payment facilities or Cash On Delivery ("COD") (or other payment methods which B-connected.com may make available on the Site from time to time) By providing the payment facilities,
10. Use of the Site; While using the Site, you will not: post Information or content ; post items you do not have a right to link to or include; post items that are concurrently listed for sale on a website other than the Site; post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment; post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments; post counterfeit or stolen items; post Information or items which infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy; post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent; post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest; post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way; post any Information or content or list items which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions; post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security; post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling; use "keyword spamming" in listing items for sale (when you place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing); fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description or a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity; fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity; manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
11.Transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent; distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes; distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's users; create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features; export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions; copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site's copyright material and/or trademarks in any way; violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies; abuse B-connected.com's Shipping Policy , payment Policy , Listing Policy , or any of B-connected.com's other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time; directly or indirectly,
12. Copyright All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either B-connected.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of B-connected.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
13. Trademarks "B-connected.com" and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of B-connected.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. B-connected.com's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not B-connected.com's nor in any manner that disparages or discredits B-connected.com. All other trademarks not owned by B-connected.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by B-connected.com.
14. Abusing B-connected.com Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to B-connected.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify B-connected.com. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of B-connected.com under this User Agreement or at law, B-connected.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Site and/or a user's membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also B-connected.com can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
15. All shipment charges will be borne by buyer.The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. B-connected.com cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that B-connected.com is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links in any user-posted content on the Site. Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and B-connected.com holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements. B-connected.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. B-connected.com excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site. You release and indemnify B-connected.com and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
16. Undeliverable Items B-connected.com and its affiliates shall have the right to discard, destroy, liquidate and as it may deem appropriate any of the Sellers goods/Items within sixty (60) days after receipt by the Courier Company in the event of those goods/Items are being returned/undelivered from the Customers for any reason, provided that the Seller has been notified of the said return of the Items/Goods by email to his email address provided by the Seller and in the event that the Seller did not arrange for the pickup of the these returned items/goods . This clause shall be considered as an explicit authorization to B-connected.com to destroy and/or liquated any of the items/goods mentioned above and shall be without any objection from the Sellers and without any liability to B-connected.com. Furthermore, B-connected.com is also authorized to deduct any fees or costs that might be incurred through the disposition and/or liquidation of the above which shall be claimed and/or deducted from the account of the Seller.
18. Providing Feedback B-connected.com encourages buyers and sellers on the Site to provide feedback on each other's conduct after a transaction has closed; as this helps all users know what it is like to deal with the said buyer/seller. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. B-connected.com will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of B-connected.com under this User Agreement or at law, B-connected.com reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. You acknowledge and agree that your feedback consists of comments left by other users with whom you transact and a composite feedback number compiled by B-connected.com, and that together these convey your full user profile. As feedback ratings are not designed for any purpose other than for facilitating trading between the users, you agree that you shall not market or export your B-connected.com feedback rating in any venue other than on the Site. B-connected.com does not provide the technical ability to allow you to import feedback from other websites to the Site because a composite number, without the corresponding feedback does not reflect your true online reputation within our community.
19. Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of B-connected.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, B-connected.com may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
20. No Warranty B-connected.com provides the Site and its services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. B-connected.com makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. B-connected.com makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that B-connected.com has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
21. Limitation of Liabilities To the extent permitted by law, B-connected.com, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not B-connected.com has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages). If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorised use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to B-connected.com and B-connected.com shall treat any such unauthorised use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
22. Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold B-connected.com and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
23. Relationship and Notice None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and B-connected.com and you shall have no authority to bind B-connected.com in any manner whatsoever. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to B-connected.com from you shall be given by you by email to B-connected.com at sales@B-connected.com with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by B-connected.com by return email. Any notices to you from B-connected.com shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
24. Disputes If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) ("Dispute") arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute. In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre - London Court of International Arbitration ("LCIA"), which rules ("Rules") are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of B-connected.com to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and B-connected.com shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
25. Transfer of Rights and Obligations You hereby grant B-connected.com the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that B-connected.com may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. B-connected.com agrees to use all reasonable endeavours to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of B-connected.com, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of B-connected.com.
26. General If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and B-connected.com with respect to the subject matter hereof. No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
27. Governing Law This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
28. Listings Policy for Perfumes Tester perfumes (which are usually bottles from which small quantities of perfume that can be taken for supply to consumers as free samples) are not permitted to be listed or sold on the Site. Any perfume with one or all of the following shall be considered to be a “Tester Perfume”: - Comes from the original Manufacturer/ Brand as a tester (for testing, B2B sales or point of sale item) by the original designer of the perfume. - Has a different packaging from the standard consumer packaging (usually testers come in plain box). - The perfume comes without the bottle’s “Cap” inside the package. - Some tester perfumes have the word "tester" or "demonstration" written on the bottle. - Package labeled as “Not for Sale”. Make sure your perfume listing follows the above. If it doesn't, your listing may be removed immediately without prior notice and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including restrictions of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
29. Warranty legal terms and conditions the warranty is valid only on the presence of serial no.of the product. B-connected.com reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer. Obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement or refund according to market price of the product itself. Warranty repairs must be carried out by a B-connected.com Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. B-connected.com shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following: Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, replacement of consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses, antennas, headphones, microphones, cables and recording heads. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with b-connected.com's instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by b-connected.com for use with this product. Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of b-connected.com. Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this b-connected.com product was not originally designed. Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible. The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Manufacturer. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and neither b-connected.com nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: B-connected.com shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
30. Buyer Protection B-connected.com has a "Buyer Protection Program" which seeks to assist buyers to ensure their purchase is protected against fraud by any sellers on the Site. If a buyer has purchased an item by way of any of the B-connected processes and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer may seek protection under the Buyer Protection Program. The Buyer Protection Program involves reimbursement by B-connected.com to the buyer of the value of the item only. To be eligible under the Buyer Protection Program a buyer needs to file a complaint with B-connected.com within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. B-connected.com will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (by B-connected.com in its sole discretion) that the seller has intentionally defrauded the buyer in relation to the item for which B-connected.com has reimbursed the buyer, B-connected.com may limit, suspend or withdraw the seller's access to the Site and/or the seller's membership and B-connected.com may charge the seller for B-connected.com's costs in reimbursing the buyer and for any handling and shipping (in accordance with the Fees & Credit Policy . B-connected.com reserves the right to take such further steps as it considers necessary including without limitation legal action. You acknowledge and agree that if any item returned to B-connected.com by a buyer is illegal or otherwise unlawful that B-connected.com may in its sole discretion destroy the item or take any other steps as it considers necessary. Shipping fees for returned Items : 1) Return item due to Seller's Fault (Item is not as described – item defective ... etc.)